Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I recently decided to purchase a Grom Audio box that is suppose to offer your aux port as a Bluetooth / audio and stream songs directly from your phone with out having anything connected. It plugs into your factory plug and goes into this box then back to the Radio. Now I have fired off a picture to the company because they sent me a reply saying that my plug is different then the harness they offer and they dont offer a solution. Now Im located in canada and Im wondering if my plug is different then the U.S built vehicles. Does anyone have a picture of what your factory plug looks like or a picture of the back of your deck?!?

Looking forward to what you guys have to say. My vehicle is a 2004 TSX w/no navi package. as far as I know its a basic Acura tsx. Ive also outlined my plugs in a RED circle.

·
My car whines
637 Posts
you are looking at the wrong plug. the one that the grom module plugs into is located underneath the radio (facing down towards the cubby area). I'm using a grom usb2 and bluetooth adapter in my car (no navi) as well.

·
My car whines
637 Posts
This video is for a gtacarkit adapter but it plugs into the same location as the grom adapter.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I watched that video before. I dont have that plug on the bottom of my radio. The only areas I have for a plug is what Ive showen you in the pictures on the back of my deck and climate controls.

·
My car whines
637 Posts
hmm that's strange... my 04 non navi has the aux port

1 - 8 of 8 Posts