Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Has God-Like Powers
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone need this? Taken out of my 2008 TSX. Works flawlessly and will come with OEM card from Acura. Minor flaw is scratch on bottom corner of hazard button housing. Only selling because I upgraded to navigation swap and forgot I still had it in my basement. Asking $200 OBO. Buyer pays PayPal fees and shipping. If local pickup, even better. ALL lights lit and EVERYTHING works on it. Check my iTrader and know I am an official no BS seller. Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm just guessing but this would be an upgrade for an 04/05. You'll have sirius and/or text when you plug your iPod and stuff into it.
I read that it wouldn't connect properly, but maybe you could acknowledge me a bit more. My 04 unit had the dim light problem and the screen is pretty scratched which is why i wanted to upgrade. You know if it would work properly?

·
Registered
260 Posts
hey im interested but i have an o4 as well but i have an aftermarket radio and just need it to light up and the ac controls to work. I have paypal ready pending your response.

·
Has God-Like Powers
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD to Bs3rius. Thanks for an easy transaction. Mods, you can lock this one up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts