Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had some problems with my TSX as well. I have owned it now for 15 months and already replaced all the brakes, rotors and the VSA has malfunctioned. Well the light came on by itself and eventually turned off on its own and they couldn't find anything wrong. Passenger air bag light stayed on and they couldn't find anything wrong with that either. When I was in to have the brakes replaced on the front they also told me I am going to have to have my transmission replaced, he did not say if it was a recall or not just that the automatic had problems in certain vehicles. I do love my car I have the black tsx with some 20's on it. Hoping to put a pic of it here soon just can
't get quality of photo down to required pixels. Well I just wanted to share my problematic TSX stories with you I noticed many of you have experienced similar or far worse than I have.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
did all of this happen before or after you put on those wheels?

The auto problem was just a tranny case. Some of them got the wrong cases and needed to be changed out.

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
sorry to hear...was the dealer nice to u about the problems (they could have blame it on your 20's)...there are alot of complaints when it comes to jobs under warr.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Wow...sorry to hear about your problems... I'm curious if your car is one of those recalled ones...

·
Registered
204 Posts
tsxtovar said:
I have had some problems with my TSX as well. I have owned it now for 15 months and already replaced all the brakes, rotors and the VSA has malfunctioned. Well the light came on by itself and eventually turned off on its own and they couldn't find anything wrong. Passenger air bag light stayed on and they couldn't find anything wrong with that either. When I was in to have the brakes replaced on the front they also told me I am going to have to have my transmission replaced, he did not say if it was a recall or not just that the automatic had problems in certain vehicles. I do love my car I have the black tsx with some 20's on it. Hoping to put a pic of it here soon just can
't get quality of photo down to required pixels. Well I just wanted to share my problematic TSX stories with you I noticed many of you have experienced similar or far worse than I have.
Only 15 months ? If I read this before I bought my car, I may change my mind. So far, I have the car for 2 weeks and it is fine (fingers crossed)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I've had my TSX since May 2003 and I had many problems with my car last summer. Somethings kept malfunctioning or breaking i.e. power seat off its rails, rear left side passenger power window got stuck, dash digital clock broke(still doesn't work to this day). My TSX seems to be fine now other than the broken clock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts