Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Turd Ferguson
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD

As the subject says, I'm selling a set of 4 Falken Ziex Ze-912 tires in the stock size, 215/50/17.

The treadwear is good, roughly 80% tread still there.

I'm asking $100 obo for all 4 tires. Located in Chicago, but will ship. Buyer pays shipping.

I can post pictures later this week. It's raining right now.

Thanks!

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
shipping quote for 11576?

·
Turd Ferguson
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As far as shipping quotes go, I plan on dismounting these tires tomorrow (Thursday). I should be able to get some accurate quotes then.

There is also someone above local that is interested, so I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks all.

·
Turd Ferguson
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, it's been almost 2 months. I still have these. I didn't give shipping quotes to everyone, and I apologize for that. I got swamped with way too many things at the time, and was unable to do so. If anyone still wants them, please let me know.

I can also get a pic later this week. They're in good shape, but I'm asking a low price to simply get them out. I don't need them in my basement, especially with the prospect of moving. Less stuff to move = easier move. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Interested, my oem tires are about done.

my zip is 22079 and can do paypal or w/e means u like depending on quote.

for faster response pls email

[email protected]

appreciate it.

·
Registered
898 Posts
if i found these a month ago i would have taken them off of you.

I decided to buy new rims instead, oh well.

·
Turd Ferguson
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am local in chicago also and will pick them up, pending condition. Give me a text/call 847-863-8743.

Thanks,

Eugene
I called your phone and left a message. You're more than welcome to check them out. :) They're still mounted to the rims, but I can have them removed asap. It's not an issue. You can see how they look mounted I guess.

·
Turd Ferguson
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm updating this...dismounted the tires today. They weigh roughly 23 lbs each and will be shipped in bundles of 2. That alone should give you an idea on the shipping. I'm not out to make money on shipping and handling.

Anyway, I have them, tons of tread. Will ship, but local is obviously easier. I can take some pics of them tomorrow that are detailed.

:)

·
Stunnin On These Haters!!
825 Posts
Yep, I still have them! ...and I want to get rid of them since they're off the wheels now. :)
hey let me know i want these need replacement for my oem tires they are getting bad i live in rockford so thats pretty local let me know if we can work summin out

thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts