Acura TSX Forum banner

FARA RACING VIPER (RICE/56K Warning)

8K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  kyotousa 
#1 · (Edited)
FARA RACING (RICE/56K Warning)** Updated 6/24/2006, New Monstrosities!!**

Something just dosent seem right here...

Anyone See anything wrong yet?... Heres some more Pics
(They Gave it a better paint job now thankfully....)

Ready...dont say I didnt Warn you...

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
A Couple more Ferra Racing Cars

Warning EXTREME
AHEAD......

looks like its saying Kill me, Kill Me now...

#5 ·
haha, that last one isant that bad..?

#6 ·
Rmatic09 said:
haha, that last one isant that bad..?
uh, its pretty bad, sorry.

They're all pretty bad. I threw up a little in my mouth when i opened this thread.

#8 ·
spyguy said:
uh, its pretty bad, sorry.

They're all pretty bad. I threw up a little in my mouth when i opened this thread.
:sprint:

#19 ·
OMG..... the Viper is the worst one yet..... it looks like it's some mutated alien baby opening it's mouth.... coming towards me.........
And the back of the Viper.....WTF>... what's up with the Spolier and Exhuast??.... it has enought metal to make another CIVIC....hahahhaha..

Man..... Fara has so much RICE they can probaby feed the whole country of CHINA.... sh*t....NO ONE SHALL EVER BRING IN A TSX TO FARA..... or I will come and hunt them down!!

Instead of FARA Racing...maybe they should call themselves the FARA RICing...

#21 ·
HAhahhaa......

I think the word Rice came from Japan....because I think the jap started with crazy body kits... but...i don't know...I can be wrong...

I mean looking back at the oldies, American didn't do much excpet increase hp..... not much on body work..... except custom things,....

Or maybe becasue of the CIVICs!!!.....they came from Jap...and the most riced out cars r civics....so.....maybe that's how they got the name~

#22 · (Edited)
OH GOD NO! THAT is the ugliest viper I have EVER SEEN! GOOD GOD. I feel ill...ugh...all that money in the toilet. This Fara company spent the money on a Viper...did engine work and then proceeded to make it absolutely ugly.

Who's ever seen chrome church organ pipes sticking out of the back of a viper??? :tardsmash

#23 ·
Kawaii said:
memphis' avatar is getting annoying...has no one told you it's a little big? they shouldn't allow anything bigger than 100 x 100 anyway.

*tear*

#25 ·
I hate to do this to you guys, but Fara brought some new cars

Honda Civic:

VW Golf:
not too ricey, so I guess there not done with it yet...

The Back has that Fara Racing touch though...

Renault Megana 1.5 TDI

oh...so thats a m3 then...

1...2...3?!

#26 ·
this is there "2006" Celica

And it Aint Fara with out the Altezzas

Fiat

Opel Astra G

Where my Altezzas At...?

Et Tu... BMW?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.