Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Haha I saw that too. Yesterday when driving home from work I saw a dumped Miata drive by an 18 wheeler that turned its signals on just as he was next to the cabin. Needless to say, he jumped on the accelerator and warped speed outta there. Those things are so tiny. I'm not sure if I could drive that daily due to things like that.

·
Registered
972 Posts
And the truck's brake lights are activated because?

That shit's fake.

·
Registered
123 Posts
You can see the other lights on the truck are on as well....it just has it's headlights on....brake lights would be much brighter.

·
Registered
972 Posts
You can see the other lights on the truck are on as well....it just has it's headlights on....brake lights would be much brighter.
Ok, if those aren't brake lights, explain why the wheels, tires and lug nuts don't look like they are in motion in this still shot. I'm telling you, this shit's fake.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Fast shutter speed. A fast shutter speed on a camera can make something in motion appear as if it was not. As opposed to a slow shutter speed, it would create motion blur. This is my take on the photo.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I applaud the guy for doing this. Unsafe? yes.. but no one gets mad when bikers ride 12 o'clocks all the way down the interstate. This guy was obviously pretty confident in his ability and he didn't get hurt. Most of these people getting mad at him remind me of my mother telling me not to do things that were not safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts