Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Hi there, who has compliance bushing issues? *raises own hand*

We have have been working closely with a local manufacturer, Pro Car Innovations, to get some replacement parts for these compliance bushings. The new part will have a spherical bearing design.

Overall benefits:
Reduced torque steer
Better power delivery to the ground
Improved high-speed stability
DURABILITY

The design will be very similar to other PCI parts for cars such as the RSX/DC5 from PCI/PWJDM although made to fit TSX and TL models. This kit will not offer the additional caster but we will be addressing this in a later new product.

Here is a rendering of the actual kit for the TSX/TL.

The production timing has already been reserved, and the process of making these in motion now. They are expected to ship by the 3rd week of July, or sooner possibly. Once shipping commences, we will no longer be offering this special promotion.

The retail price of our kit is $299. We are offering a special introductory offer on these which will be 15% off. This offer will be extended to 10 people ONLY.

Order link: Fastline Performance Compliance Bearings by PCI, 04-08 Acura TSX / TL TL-S - HeelToe Automotive
Coupon to use in checkout: flppci15

Here is a review of a member on a K20 forum responding to how these parts feel it the car

KazeSpec said:
Alright guys, me and my buddy over at PCI Engineering just installed the spherical bushing today. This replaces the front bushing on the front LCA. First off, lets start off with the impressions before and after install. Here is a pic of what they look like:

Before:
With the stock rubber bushings, there was alot of room for the LCA to flex. Also, the car did not feel responsive enough on the road. To let you guys know what I am running before the install, I had Buddy Club N+, Akom Racing inverted tie rod ends, and PS delete. At the track, the car felt good but it felt like I was missing something. It was a little sluggish even with running 1/8" toe out.

After:
The LCA does not flex at all. With these bushings, you feel everything on the road. The response achieved cannot be explained. Steering is now very sensitive and a lot lighter. I have not had a chance to take it to the track yet (duh), but i've taken a few onramps and steering is effortless, even at 80+mph. Here is a huge note: those of you who keep opting for caster enhancing bushings, there is no need. Caster will not increase significantly enough during turn in. With these bushings, when you release the steering wheel, it will return back in an instant. No need to produce caster increasing bushings. Another huge note, these are perfect for the street and track. They are not uncomfortable at all, and very bearable. If I had to compare these to some material, it would be comparable to polyurethane. Well that concludes my review, and I encourage you guys to get this mod because it is one of the single best suspension mods you can do.

·
, Administrator, TOTM Coordinator
6,858 Posts
Omg Marcus!!!! You did not tell me about this!! Put me down for a set, been needing to replace mine as well.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
sorry, can you provide more details? What are they? Where are they installed? How do they work? Thanks.

·
iVTEC no koe
1,913 Posts
sorry, can you provide more details? What are they? Where are they installed? How do they work? Thanks.

They are installed on the front lower control arm. I believe they replace #8 and #10, Marcus can confirm.

·
6,858 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Interesting... but I'm not sure I like the "Steering is now very sensitive and a lot lighter" part.

·
6,858 Posts
Would Marcus do the installs on this? Should we expect a review?

I fell like my TSX has been vibrating for half of its 124,000 mile life....
Marcus already has a set on the side for his TSX. Most likely he will write his impressions about it when he gets a chance to install it.

Great looking product and price! I am glad someone is finally making these. I had to replace both my front LCA due to torn bushings. Cant wait to install these!!!!
I know right :tu2:

Mine are torn too :/

·
Registered
26 Posts
are there any new updates on this product yet? is it durable? long-lasting? better than honda?? etc?? mine are torn and will be purchasing them soon.

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
are there any new updates on this product yet? is it durable? long-lasting? better than honda?? etc?? mine are torn and will be purchasing them soon.

Well, we did get one new review which was posted online, they are durable and they are long lasting and they are better for the better road feel and the longer life.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts