Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fastline Performance Racing Open Track Pipe 2.50 FITMENT on stock exhaust system.

Will I have any fitment issues? It looks like I would have to have some special work done vs me just going straight with 2.25 in diameter.

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-general-car-topics/46029-ht-spec-tsx-gets-exhaust-system-fastline-performance-fujitsubo.html
2.5" Open Track Pipe. Mega-high flow and a built-in CEL Eliminator provide worry-free power gains.

FLP pipes come in straight, open test pipe, resonated test pipe, and metal-cat versions. Also, all pipes are available in your choice of 2.25″ or 2.5″ diameters. Usually people like to match their cat pipe diameter with their exhaust or header. We accommodate this demand however strongly urge people to choose 2.5″ diameters in all cases. Truthfully the only reason to go with a smaller pipe is to limit the power you will ultimately get. Don’t let your anal-side take over…in this case, BIGGER IS BETTER.

·
pedal damn it
2,876 Posts
Fastline Performance Racing Open Track Pipe 2.50 FITMENT on stock exhaust system.

Will I have any fitment issues? It looks like I would have to have some special work done vs me just going straight with 2.25 in diameter.
No fitment issues.
No special work to be done.
Direct bolt-on.
Out with the old, in with the new! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And it doesn't matter what Diameter I choose,2.25 or 2.50?

·
pedal damn it
2,876 Posts
No it doesn't.

Like Marcus says, bigger is better!

I run a 2.5 cat with stock header and exhaust. No probs whatsoever!

Marcus runs a 2.5 testpipe with stock header and aftermarket exhaust.

Most run a 2.5, but call Marcus if ur still on the fence and he'll be more than happy to assist u.

·
pedal damn it
2,876 Posts
^^^ not much of a difference in sound but the test pipe will give u a bit of a stink but nothing unbearable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts