Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried starting my 2012 tsx this morning with my stock Acura remote starter and it did not start so I got dressed went outside to start it manuall and everything came on properly as normal all lights fuel pump ect ect and there was nothing at the key when I turned it over ? No crank at all! I’ve checked the alternator and that has normal power going to it the batt is fine and holding a full charge is it either the starter itself ? Which I’ve had never had any issues with it at all ? Or could the starter have burnt out a fuse if they require one or is there something else that remote starter may have burnt out a wire to the starter or could the module not be working ? I’ve now been stuck home for 5 days !. Unfortunately I’m out of work due to the pandemic , it’s been almost three years since I’ve had a check in my name or else I would have taken my car to the Acura dealership and had it fixed , since I’m strapped for cash right now I have to figure it out myself. So any info would be greatly appreciated fellow Acura owners and fanatics .

·
Registered
4 Posts
DON'T go cheap, on the product itself OR the installation. I work in an auto shop and we REMOVE a good half-dozen of the things per year because they go bad or were wired wrongly/badly and suddenly they're messing with the ignition system, causing the engine to stay running with the key off, causing phantom electrical problems...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts