Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into getting a trunk spoiler or lip for my 2008 TSX. I have always liked the M3-style lip. Does anyone know where is the best place to get one that does great color matching. I have a Milano Red TSX.

Also, wanted to get an idea of what everyone's favorite trunk spoiler/lip was. Post pics on your cars or another ride that you saw it on!

Thanks!

Chirag

·
Registered
92 Posts
FLP spoiler from Marcus at HeelToe. Slightly more aggressive, yet tasteful. Factory-like fit...

·
Sleeper Status?
86 Posts
I got my M3 lip on ebay, painted and ready to go with 3M double stick tape for something like $50 or so...I love it and its been on for a few years with absolutely no problems!

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
Spoon :|

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
anything besides Js racing...too ricey

·
Registered
379 Posts
where is there a spoon on ebay in the $60-80 dollar range painted? Humm intresting.

·
Registered
379 Posts
where can i get a spoon for around $100 painted?

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
+1 on spoon. and I highly doubt you can get an authentic spoon lip for $100 painted...maybe a replica one from ebay would be around that price.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I grabbed a M3 style lip, cant stand it. So picked up the full a-Spec body kit, including the OEM rasied wing in mixed colors for $600 for my ride. installing this weekend.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts