Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone else had the Feels honda twin cam exhaust on thier TSX. I know Noel has one but anyone else have it?

Also I'm looking for a Video/ Sound clip of the exhaust while driving rather when its at idle. Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Noel: Oh really so if I pick one up from a shop it will come with a silencer in the box . .?? Also how much sound does it filter out .. ?? Is it a significant amount ?

Sazabi: I know but it would do more justice for the exhausts. And it would look sick !!!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Yes, if you don't get the silencer. Demand for it, it's not an optional accessory, it comes as part of the sale package.

It reduces it to as quiet as the factory exhaust, basically no sound. Along with that, the power is also heavily restricted.

BTW, this is not a street legal catback exhaust, it's designed for racing/competition.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh ok good at least it has a silencer. Well everything in Toronto is illegal so im willing to take that chance .. !!! haha Thanks alot Noel ..

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
ive heard it... it sounds great....

but now i dont know if im even gonna get an exhaust for my car...

ive got plans with a new older car...

please dont tell my tsx ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows where to purchase the exhaust from toronto. I am having a hard time locating someone who can order it. Does anyone know ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts