Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
I want to pull the rears just a LITTLE bit! Not much, and get them even as much as i can. I get a tiny bit of metal to metal contact on driveways and when i have a full car. But dont wanna add more camber

I see guys renting them but I don't know anyone personally that has one. Wish I could help

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts

·
DESI SHER
948 Posts
What were the results? Good? Got any pics?:)

Ok so what i did was... Got a hydraulic jack and a regular oem jack .. jack up your car with the hydraulic .. then set the oem jack maybe 1" lower then hydraulic jack .. carefully place the book in .. make sure its even come down really slow with H. jack .. then let it sit for 20-30 seconds go back up to same point move the book slightly over and repeat .. keep doing that till you do the whole fender .. then lower the point on the oem jack little bit more .. and start from step one again do the same thing ... important thing is NOT to come down fast with hydraulic jack .. also dont get scared when fender move slightly it goes back into place lol .. and NO i didnt use a heat gun ..I would say fedners came out good .. they are even and look fine ..

only picture i have that shows the fenders

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok so what i did was... Got a hydraulic jack and a regular oem jack .. jack up your car with the hydraulic .. then set the oem jack maybe 1" lower then hydraulic jack .. carefully place the book in .. make sure its even come down really slow with H. jack .. then let it sit for 20-30 seconds go back up to same point move the book slightly over and repeat .. keep doing that till you do the whole fender .. then lower the point on the oem jack little bit more .. and start from step one again do the same thing ... important thing is NOT to come down fast with hydraulic jack .. also dont get scared when fender move slightly it goes back into place lol .. and NO i didnt use a heat gun ..I would say fedners came out good .. they are even and look fine ..

only picture i have that shows the fenders

Nice! I shall try this method! Thanks alot bro!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.