Votes: 6 37.5%
  • SOMETHING ELSE! =P

Votes: 3 18.8%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tired my best to take in count all the information I got from you guys. So these are my final proposals.

Key changes

-Took out the Red
-Text of sticker will be in white

-I had to make the background of these designs black you guy could see what it would look like with white text.

-Background will be clear or we might not have a background at all.

----What I want to do is have these designs narrowed down to 2-3 and we can have every pick from the 2-3.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Please see my reply on the other thread.

I wouldn't vote for any single one, because I could happily go with ANY of them, including #1 or #3 if they were made more easily readable.
As they are right now, I don't think they readily convey the message of "TSX" or of "tsxclub."

As they stand right now, I like #5 the best, but it's such a close call between that and the others that it would be misleading for me to cast a vote for that one.

My main feeling is just that it would be ill-advised to pick one that isn't totally easy to read for what it is.
If #1 were "fixed" to read more easily, it could be the best one.

Sorry to be answering this way, but I think that's the most useful way for me to make my input here.

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
larchmont said:
Please see my reply on the other thread.

I wouldn't vote for any single one, because I could happily go with ANY of them, including #1 or #3 if they were made more easily readable.
As they are right now, I don't think they readily convey the message of "TSX" or of "tsxclub."

As they stand right now, I like #5 the best, but it's such a close call between that and the others that it would be misleading for me to cast a vote for that one.

My main feeling is just that it would be ill-advised to pick one that isn't totally easy to read for what it is.
If #1 were "fixed" to read more easily, it could be the best one.

Sorry to be answering this way, but I think that's the most useful way for me to make my input here.
Alright I`ll try to make #1 more easy to read..

Any Recommendations?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Sure -- that's easier than falling off a log.
How about just making the first "c" like the "lub"? :donno:

i.e. Instead of "TSXC" and then "lub.com" (underlined), just "TSX" and then "club.com" (underlined).

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
larchmont said:
Sure -- that's easier than falling off a log.
How about just making the first "c" like the "lub"? :donno:

i.e. Instead of "TSXC" and then "lub.com" (underlined), just "TSX" and then "club.com" (underlined).

Dont know if this is what your looking for?

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
I don't like #5 only because the first thing I see is the "T" & "C", which makes me think of the Toyota TC. anyone else?

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the revised 1 looks pretty good..

I did a quick mock print of the sticker on some really cheap sticker paper I had and just slaped it onto the window to see what it would look like on a window and this is what turned up..sorry its not on right, I was in a rush.

Keep in mind the text will be white or maybe black if people want black ones and we'll most like be placing it at the rear passenger door (the little coner window that doesn`t open, you know what i mean.)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
^ I like that design a lot!

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
-phase- said:
looks good adee! i like that decal :thumbsup:

lets get these babies printed so we can represent!
Me2 but I gotta wait for the Majority approval, so what does everyone think?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Looks good to me too!
Although I think the second revised one is EVEN BETTER -- the second one in post #5 above -- both because IMO "club.com" looks better when it's a little bigger, and the whole message is clearer when the "upper line" goes across the whole thing rather than just across "club.com." You might think this is silly, but I think that the other way, a lot of people might not get that the site is "tsxclub.com."

But I'd go for either one.

Great work, Adee!!!!!!

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
larchmont said:
Looks good to me too!
Although I think the second revised one is EVEN BETTER -- the second one in post #5 above -- both because IMO "club.com" looks better when it's a little bigger, and the whole message is clearer when the "upper line" goes across the whole thing rather than just across "club.com." You might think this is silly, but I think that the other way, a lot of people might not get that the site is "tsxclub.com."

But I'd go for either one.

Great work, Adee!!!!!!
So should we have a vote?
either 1-2-5?

·
Registered
348 Posts
G

·
#1 of #1

Definately #1 (in the #1 modified version with the small "C" in club as mocked in the pic) <--- Could I make it more complicated? Sheesh

LOL

·
Vancouver, B.C.
255 Posts
no. 3 is definitely the best in my opinion.. simple, readable, and neat :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts