Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am currently planning to sell my car, so I decided to take a few pics of my car to show with all mods I have completed. I am gonna make another thread for the sale of my car if there are any takers. Enjoy! Modifications listed below.

18X8 Advan Kreuzer Series X wheels
225/40 Dunlop FM 901 tires
Buddy Club 15 way adjustable coilovers
Ingalls rear camber kit
Rays lugnuts- black
Injen Intake
Fujitsubo Exhaust
Mugen Grill
JDM-- Valve cover, sparkplug cover, dipstick, radiator cover, hood trim
Spoon Sports-- Strut tower bar, oil cap, radiator cap, drain plugs, resevoir covers
Accord Euro-R body kit w/ fogs, and OEM wiring
StopTech drilled rotors--front, Rotora drilled rotors--rear w/ Endless pads all 4 corners

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Ya...... saw your pics and goodbyes on the other forum..... don't know why you are leaving the TSX..... probably not enough speed.....haha....but, good luck on your next ride!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No particular reason to sell the car really. I might be moving in the near future and don't need three cars, so I am selling two of them and plan to make an upgrade to something newer is all. I guess you can call it a bad habit of mine, selling cars after 1- 1.5 years of use. :donno:

Anyways, here's the link to my 4 sale thread. :D http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6972

·
TSXY
147 Posts
Beautiful car bro, the pics turned out great. I like the mods too. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
cant get enough of ur ride .. ~
good luck on ur sell .. :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
great looking car, Shame your selling, but Good luck to ya

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
wow...very nice SSM..
good luck on selling..

·
Registered
256 Posts
why are you selling a nice looking car like that? And hey, isn't those rims on the first A-spec RSX?

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
no...but RSX A-Spec rims also have 10 spokes..
RSX A-Spec is 16" i guess....

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DateTSX said:
why are you selling a nice looking car like that? And hey, isn't those rims on the first A-spec RSX?

I think the initial concept A-spec had the Advans, but being so expensive, I believe they went with Nakayama, or something like that.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
justsomeboi said:
which car of the 3 are u keeping?

My pickup, since we might be moving. I am selling my 04 RSX, and 04 TSX, and will upgrade to a new sedan, leaving me with two vehicles rather than three. Don't know what I'm gonna get yet, still looking. :D

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
o, great...i m looking to buy a new car too..
but still can't decide which car....too many choices..

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
nice looking TSX hope you find a good buyer who will traet the car right.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts