Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally I was able to get another Accord type-S

I´ve had 2 accords before this one, first 04 executive station, then my favorite car of all times 06 type-S a car I had to sell in 08 cause I was building a house at the time and just couldn´t keep it :( but finally I got another one and my 18th Honda(including bikes)

this one is a 2005 Accord type-S and at the moment it´s stock, just has the lip spoiler on it, but a few mods on the drawing board :)
I´ll borrow some pics from the previous owner.

well a little update to my ride, went to the states a few weeks ago and got me some wheels and springs.
decided to go with Tein S-tech springs, and wheels I chose were Momo Corse RPM 18x7.5" et45 and tires are 225/40 18"

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
+1

Nice pickup. What are the differences between 05 and 06? in NA we have bluetooth, a bit more power etc.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we did not get the power upgrade so the engine is exactly the same,
difference is bodykit and lights(fronts have the blue amber sides in the new one), and in the new one we have the computer to follow the mpg, I think that´s pretty much it. so not much difference in it :)
I believe bluetooth was an option in both?

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
Car looks amazing!

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
looks awesome

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
OK off topic but did you shoot in raw and then processed it?

Cause I've been trying to do some hdr shots but failed miserably.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
sweet pics

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK off topic but did you shoot in raw and then processed it?

Cause I've been trying to do some hdr shots but failed miserably.
I did not take the pics, previous owner did. Have no clue about photography.

Nice!

Question: Are those the original Type-S wheels? They look like 16's
yes original 03-05 type-S 16" then in 06 we got an upgrade to 17" the same as the Euro-R has(forgot to mention that in the previous post) .this is my previous type-S.

Welcome to the club. Where are you from?
thanks, been in the club for some time but haven´t posted in a while cause of lack of an accord ;) I´m from Iceland.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I liked your mocha 06 better but the new one is still a beauty too. Welcome back.
thank you, and I also like my mocha 06 better but got this one for a good price and the price difference between 05 and 06 is pretty substantial, my old 06 is even for sale now and I was itching to buy it again but this is the landing I took and I love it also :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
there are a couple of things the 03-05´s had that the 06-08 don´t have. the old one has front headlight washers and it has hid lights, but the newer ones don´t. the headwashers thing I can understand but I cannot understand why the newer ones don´t have hids ?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts