Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I spent a day removing snow tires off of my family vehicles this week finally (perks of living in Canada) so I also decided to throw on my new wheels.

For those that know me well, you all know that I love old school rare wheels so this set is no different. They are Enkei NT03 "RR" Edition that were discontinued early 2000's I believe. What makes my set rare over regular NT03's is that they are the forged "Road Racing" edition with dual valve stems for nitrogen purging. 99% of old NT03's you will see are the that are cast wheels with single valve.

I know Enkei offers the re-released version of NT03 as NT03M+ but I never really liked the look of the center/lug area of them so I was on the look out for the original NT03 in desired specs for a while now. I don't think the NT03M+ are available in forged model either to the best of my knowledge.

Now on to the pics...I literally took these in 5 mins while waiting for my take out food so please forgive me for the poor quality and boring angles. I will get someone with knowledge of photography at a later date to give it a proper photo session.

I would still like to play around with the rear height a bit more but this is how she sits right now...specs are 18x8 25+ (30+ and 5mm spacers) and 18x9 35+ (no spacers). I am really not a fan of Hellapoke with negative 6 camber look so I tried to stay to the true definition flush which what I believe is simply lined up with the fender line cleanly.

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
Why apologize? She's beautiful as always!

·
MH-53e Driver
159 Posts
those are gonna be a bitch to keep clean, kudos for rocking the look though!

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
That is pure sex! Best looking wheels and fitment you've ever rocked in my opinion.

Do you know how much they weigh? And how does Nitrogen purging work?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why apologize? She's beautiful as always!
Thank you...but my photo skills need a lot of work...I took like 20 shots just to get 4-5 decent ones to come out. I truly suck!

those are gonna be a bitch to keep clean, kudos for rocking the look though!
Yes, they will be tough to keep clean. Good thing I don't daily drive the car. Once a week for a bit typically.

Simply gorgeous! Tire specs? Fender work?
My rears are rolled....front liner are tucked in. 215/40/18 up front and 225/40/18 rear.

That is pure sex! Best looking wheels and fitment you've ever rocked in my opinion.

Do you know how much they weigh? And how does Nitrogen purging work?

Thanks Will. I don't know the exact weight but they felt very light when I picked them up before the tires went on.

I honestly don't know how the purging works but when I was researching the history behind the wheels it was mentioned that two valves are there for nitrogen use. There is actually Skyline GTR specific version of NT03 Road Racing wheels with full concave face. I initially wanted those but the specs were just simply too aggressive.

WOW . Thas clean!
Thanks...I thought white may be too much but they came out really well. I am happy with it.

I will do my best not to ruin the clean look with my next planned mod...:laugh:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Really nice, I'm not used to the front look of the TSX (since where I live that are not TSX at all, only euro CL9), but everything else is perfect. black with white wheels, and the clear interior create a sharp look.
The little wing on the back is really what catched my eyes, I would love to know if such a thing can be bought aftermarket!:)

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
as always car is clean... looking forward to see this tsx if u come to the may 7th bbq in NJ... question are you running front camber kit?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts