Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:grinno: We finally found a six speed tsx w/o navi. It's black on black, not our 1st color choice but it was either that or wait for the 05's and pay a lot more for it! I love the color combo I was just a little afraid to own black b/c of how hard it is to keep up. But it's the ONLY one we could find in the state of FL that was a 6-spd. We have to drive 3 1/2 hours to pick it up but it's well worth it!

We pay'd only $25,595 including a spoiler and a trunk tray. It's $27,900 OTD. Even better....the deal was made over the phone! No uncomfortable haggeling. I think it's an unbelievably great deal! We tried calling a couple dealers around us to see if they would at least match that price so that way they could just order it and truck it over to us. But no one would touch it for that price! I can't wait till Sunday. Two days can't go by fast enough!!

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
Congratualtions flfungirl! It's an extremely fun car to drive. I have had mine over 3 months now and I still smile. Black is hard to keep up but it is a beautiful color beside, cleaning it allows you to spend more time with it.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Even ours with an autobox is fun to drive. I know the frustration of picking over the leftovers looking for the perfect car: I spent two weeks looking for a 5A navi car in Arctic Blue. There were not any east of the Mississippi, so we setteled on our seciond choice, Meteor Silver.

Congratulations from one n00bie to another!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Joker said:
Congrats in advance flfungirl :thumbsup:
:sprint: Congrats!

I got lucky and got what I wanted (NBP/Parchment 5AT w/ NAVI) and at an excellent price. :) If you need tips on keeping the black looking good...just ask.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
:woot: :woot:

Congrats!!! Glad you found what you wanted :woot:

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
woo hoo ! congrats flfungirl !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts