Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally found one....i almost gave up**UPDATED PIX**

So after months of looking for a tsx that was not all trashed i finally found one. I acTually gave up. Cause i waited a month for.this one tsx then whe. I got it.checked out it was as if she(the owner) never did any kind of maintenance on it aimce she bought it 4yrs ago! Not includong body damage it came up to $4200 worth of repairs. And thats not dealer price! I Actually started looking at bimmers and G35 for my next car then i remebered this one at a dealer so i made an appt and bargained then an hour and a half later i drove off with it.

Day one

After a few days got.some.fogs in and plastipped tbe grill...

***** UPDATE***** 8/30/13 Dropped it on F&F type 1 had tp get rid of the front mudflaps before the streets took them off for me. Also added tints as wells as cf vinyl wrapped and installed the spoiler king rear window spoiler from the group buy. Lmk what u guys think...

My plans are to lowet it on F&F type 2s, convert all the badges to GOLD honda accord(no euro R or type s or mugen emblems) paint it semi gloss designo pearl white(mbz paint) with the gloss black top. And as of right now i actually like the lowered with stock wheels look. Although i really liKe xxr 527 wheels. And my all time fav wheels BBS RS Primadonna(white and.gold)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im.actually double thinking about the grill. Not sure if.i like this or crome emblem and mid part or chrome outside and emblem and black mid piece. Anyone have a pic of any of those combos? Its all temporary. Its just plasti dip. I wanna get the oem accord grill to reolace this one. But it seems like its kinda hard to find.

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
Stick with the plasti dip black on Cgp, I don't really like the chrome and ended up color matching mine

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ya thats what i was really leaning towards... I just didnt know what it would look like. Im aurprised i havent seen anyone pic of it. Ive seen many black inside and chrome out aide but not chrome inside black outside. Maybe thats better... Ill be one of a few

1 - 10 of 10 Posts