Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Pistol Grip Pump
184 Posts
I'm not really feeling the lights. Grill looks good though, when is it getting painted?

Edit: Whoops, didn't realize it was chrome

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wanted lights other than halo's that everyone has, so I tried to be a little unique...ha. thanks for the feedback though, i may just scrap them. I dont know if I will paint it, it looks pretty good during the day...we'll see.

Jm

·
Pistol Grip Pump
184 Posts
i wanted lights other than halo's that everyone has, so I tried to be a little unique...ha. thanks for the feedback though, i may just scrap them. I dont know if I will paint it, it looks pretty good during the day...we'll see.

Jm
Oh no, I'm not trying to sway you away from your headlights. If it's what you like then more power to you :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, but Im actually up in the air about them and need a little push one way or the other ^_^

·
, Regional Meet Leader, SF Bay Area
6,942 Posts
I think the grill will look 100x better once you paint match the chrome trim :nod:

not sure how io feel about the lights

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
^ mirrors?

·
Registered
667 Posts
The lights and grill look homemade/terrible. Sorry but these types of "mods" scream "my parents bought me this car".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
re:wreak----> ouch. i bought the car with my own cash and just trying to make it my own instead of half the pictures on here that are bone stock. What is the difference between my lights/grill and someone doing their own calipers, body work, exhaust, intake. Anything that takes away from the way the car originally was to draw more attention(or get more performance than designed) could be seen as screaming my parents bought me this car...again, i paid out the butt for it myself. Although a little harsh, I still appreciate the feedback

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have this problem with waiting for things to get shipped to me ha, so in the mean time I just make something myself and I get a feeling of accomplishment annnnnd then put something made for it on a few weeks later! It's bad, but thanks. I guess I'm just getting rid of the LEDs, a lot of other places I can use them.

·
porkchop
1,390 Posts
if you like it enjoy it

·
porkchop
1,390 Posts
everyone is entitled to there opinion, that is why you asked us what we thought

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
The grille seems a little bare and it's kind of hard to tell how the lights look from the pics shown. Good for you for doing everything yourself though. I know what you mean by sense of accomplishment.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts