Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I have waited long enough and so have you guys ;) Here are some quick snaps which I took this morning before the missus went to work of my new Euro, they are pretty rushed because I only had a few seconds to take them but it will give you a generall idea :) I will take some more tonight, and maybe some better side shots! (I couldn't get a really good side shot because I share a side-by-side driveway with next door, well their car was parked there ;) )

(I appologise for the size, I could revamp them to 800X600 to make them smaller? Also the lighting wasn't the best but meh ! )











 

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,757 Posts
nice ABP, looks almost like my TSX. Congrats on a wise color choice for your Accord Euro.:)
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
Very nice!!!! :thumbsup:
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
EXCELLENT!
Welcome to the club, you're now an official card carrying member :mardi:

HIP - who wishes he could go "Down Under" and help with some custom installs and see the sights
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2004_Acura_TSX said:
nice ABP, looks almost like my TSX. Congrats on a wise color choice for your Accord Euro.:)
Thanks :) Yeah I have already had a few compliments over the color, it does look nice with the tinted windows I must admit :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
hip said:
EXCELLENT!
Welcome to the club, you're now an official card carrying member :mardi:

HIP - who wishes he could go "Down Under" and help with some custom installs and see the sights

I feel honored :D I am seriously happy with the car, I would like to put some larger rims on but meh that can wait I guess ! The stock rims look nice but are a little small, it isn't that big a deal really, I am just being a perfectionist ;)

Thanks also to larch and TSX :)

My Fiance had a scary moment on the way to work today, this impatient idiot in a transit van tried to zip up the 'Turning Left Only' lane to overtake upcoming traffic, but there were like 2 cars in front of him, so what does he do when he realises that the 'Turning Left' lane is ending and he doesn't have anywhere to go? He decides to slam on his breaks and veer over to the right pretty much kissing the butt of our new Euro! I mean he was SO close, and I have no idea how he kept controll of his van!

Also last night on the way home from picking up the car, another idiot in his suped up Holden Commodore decided that he was going to do a U-Turn in the middle of a busy road, from the opposite side of the road! The problem is he didn't look what was coming the other way, he zoomed around and at the very last second slammed on his breaks when he saw us looming towards the front of his car! If he kept on going he would have slammed into the right side of our new Euro :shock:

What is going on with all the Idiot drivers going around atm? !! I mean we have only had the car for less than a day and already that is 2 very near misses ! :(

On the plus side no accident occured !
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
4,123 Posts
Yes the rims are a tat small but you get fairly excellent road tyres providing good grip across the board - Dunlop SP2020 Sports from factory standard.
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
CL9 K24a said:
Yes the rims are a tat small but you get fairly excellent road tyres providing good grip across the board - Dunlop SP2020 Sports from factory standard.
Dunlops, huh?
I've never seen any Honda in the states with those, usually they use Michelin, Bridgestone or worst case Firestones (depending on model).

What size are those, they don't look like 17's?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CL9 K24a said:
Yes the rims are a tat small but you get fairly excellent road tyres providing good grip across the board - Dunlop SP2020 Sports from factory standard.
Yeah I noticed those tyres, look nice too :) Maybe that was the trade-up for not providing 17 inch alloys?
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
1,344 Posts
sweet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hip said:
Dunlops, huh?
I've never seen any Honda in the states with those, usually they use Michelin, Bridgestone or worst case Firestones (depending on model).

What size are those, they don't look like 17's?
All the Euro's here in Australia are sold with 16 inch alloys :( It doesn't really matter that much, they are still nice rims, and we do get the Dunlop Sports Tyres as standard? I might upgrade to 18's later on!
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Thorn2004 said:
All the Euro's here in Australia are sold with 16 inch alloys :( It doesn't really matter that much, they are still nice rims, and we do get the Dunlop Sports Tyres as standard? I might upgrade to 18's later on!
On the plus side you guys get the all chrome door handles, very nice!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
hip said:
On the plus side you guys get the all chrome door handles, very nice!
Hey I hadn't even noticed that :thumbsup: Very Observant :)
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
4,123 Posts
The chassis code is - CL9 ... Only the JDM Euro R is CL7. The dimensions on the Dunlop SP2020 Sport is - 205/55/R16, it's a well acceptable performance tyre. Some other good noted tyres Honda has used as an OEM tyre that I've experienced;

- Dunlop SP9090 Sport (Acura NSX)
- Potenza S-02 (00-03 S2000)
- Potenza RE050 (04 S2000)
- Potenza RE010 (DC2 Integra Type R)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Ok here is a few more, yes I know it is getting dark again, that is the problem with Winter here in Australia, get up in the dark, go to work, come home in the dark ;) I will take some lighter pics on the weekend !











You guys probably wish you never asked for screenshots, I am going screenshot happy now :D aehe10
 

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
Nice pics Thorn...I know how you feel about getting picture happy..I took well over 150 pics the week I got my car :D
 
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Top