Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year of waiting due to some setbacks and the disaster that struck Japan my new wheels finally got here.
I got them mounted right away.

AVS T5 ( staggered )

Front

Rear

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
nice!! begging for a drop tho!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys,

I know it would look better when lowered but I had some real bad experience lowering this car with the H&R springs.
Besides i'm looking into the new facelift model so I won't do much more on this car other than the wheels which I can easily take of.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are those white pants? Haven't seen anybody where white pants in a long time. haha Looks good! would look 10x better being slammed!
Yup those are white pants, I have some old clothing laying around which I use whenever I'm washing my car or anything of that nature.:)

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
ye that type s is pretty sexy!

btw can u explain what problems you encountered with the H&R springs? as that is what i am looking to use if i don't use coils

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ye that type s is pretty sexy!

btw can u explain what problems you encountered with the H&R springs? as that is what i am looking to use if i don't use coils
Well the first months were ok, but after that the spring started to make a real loud creaking noise that could be heard whenever I took a turn, or drove over a small bump.
I had it checked by the dealer but everything was secured properly. as soon as I got them removed the sound was gone.
I gave them to a friend of mine who had them installed and encountered the same issue right away.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Get some Tein springs, they use rubbers on the springs so that they stay quiet. You can see the brown rubbers in this photo.

·
Registered
298 Posts
specs, offset and size tires?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts