Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Has God-Like Powers
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK OK OK.. I have been a member here for what now, damn near 8 months now? I don't think I've ever posted pics.. I had the Porter Cable out today and my garage queen as well. Therefore, here are a few pics I will share with the forum. Nothing special, just showing some Acura love..

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Clean!! But i'd say debagde the tsx emblem :p

·
Live life supercharged!
598 Posts
nice car brother :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
wow that's a super clean legend. Don't see many of those in that shape any more.

Love the TE's on the TSX but I would suggest either getting center caps or painting the hub black (hides the rust color).

·
Has God-Like Powers
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nice car brother :thumbsup:
Thanks! Now sell me that Mugen spoiler!

Clean!! But i'd say debagde the tsx emblem :p
Took care of that with the WD-40. Thanks for the tip!

That Legend is clean!! That was my dream car back in HS.
....I just time stamped myself, d'oh! :laugh:
Lol, I'm older than you! Don't feel bad.

Looking good...
Thanks!

:tu:clean! liking those TE's
Thanks again!

Think I may be in love with this.

Thanks brother!

wow that's a super clean legend. Don't see many of those in that shape any more.

Love the TE's on the TSX but I would suggest either getting center caps or painting the hub black (hides the rust color).
Yeah, I rarely drive it because I am scared of something happening to it when I take it out. I've put only 1217 miles on it in 11 months. And in regards to the center caps, going to get those. I just can't believe I gotta pay $200 for them! Grrrrrrr..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.