Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi you guys, i have been reading tons of stuff in this forum. I am a big TSX fan and at last i am getting one soon (non navi). This will be my first car buying experience. I also will be financing the car.

I was wondering how much did you guys negotiated from the dealers? can you tell me more about it? What kind of extra stuff, if any can i get from them like accesories?

Also, will i be able to get finance if i still owe student loans? planing to put 15K down. Sorry for all the questions marks.

Any help will be appreciated.

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
welcome to the club... :mardi:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
I don't know about financing.... but I got only 1000 off from the price b/c white was in shortage at that time.
now, u can probably get 2000 off.

i think it is ok to get a loan if u have student loan. But it may be a problem for u to get student loan if u have a car next year. (hint: put someone, whom u trust, else name as the owner).

·
Registered
182 Posts
If you can put 15k down i'm sure you'll have no problem getting the bank to approve you for the financing deal

Just make sure you have have enough for the monthly payment after your monthly expenses

You should be able to drop the tsx price down by around 1.5k

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
i got a discount on buying the oem body kit 1500$

but forgot how much i pay for....maybe 1000 off...

i think u will be fine if u will pay 15k DP on it..

WELCOME to the club..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, i am done with school but still owing the student loan. Yea i am planing to get the OEM kit too..ouch that will be even steeper. How much you guys pay for you TSX??

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
dragonboy said:
Actually, i am done with school but still owing the student loan. Yea i am planing to get the OEM kit too..ouch that will be even steeper. How much you guys pay for you TSX??
oh, then it should not be a problem if u make the student loan payment on time every month.

don't get oem kit... for that money or a little extra, there are lots to choose from now, including combat wing style.

how much??? just the car or includes mods?
$40000 tax included for me just for the car....

·
Registered
348 Posts
$39000 including tax for a stock tsx with backup sensor for me...

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
welcome to the club...:party:

dragonboy said:
I was wondering how much did you guys negotiated from the dealers? What kind of extra stuff, if any can i get from them like accesories?
i got about $800+ off (ask for more), free oil change for life, coffee cup, acura umbrella, touch up paint and acura water (3 bottles)... :laugh:

i asked for oem visor but they said "NO"... :007: ppl... :laugh:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
holy .. ~ i paid 41k with those additional silver interior trim .. ~
but that was 2 yrs ago .. ~

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Zigen said:
welcome to the club...:party:

i got about $800+ off (ask for more), free oil change for life, coffee cup, acura umbrella, touch up paint and acura water (3 bottles)... :laugh:

i asked for oem visor but they said "NO"... :007: ppl... :laugh:
that is bad.... at the time u purchase, i think u can get better deal... probably they know that u want the tsx bad...
oh... or b/c they give u good price on ur trade-in car, b/c... ha ha ha ha.... reminds me what u said, ha ha haha...

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
holy...i forgot the exact amount i paid..
but i remember i just got all those document fee and sth called PDI?! , etc off....but datz way back in Apr 2003

·
Registered
51 Posts
I got spoiler, all season mats, and cargo net for under 39 out the door

1 - 17 of 17 Posts