Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from what the dealerships in ny are telling me is that its very difficult to find them with navigation because when they made the cars they made most without the option and are finding out now that more people want the acura TSX and TL with the factory installed navigation system in it...it would be great if you could just buy a non-nav car and have the dealership put it in for you after you make the purchase but its too bad its a factory installed option...im hoping when i make my decision i dont have to wait 3-6 months for my car....im hoping for a time frame of 1-2 months possibly if i get lucky 3-6 weeks...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
I don't think we've heard this before, which doesn't mean it isn't true, just that it would be (I think) a new development. What we HAVE heard is that certain colors or color combos are hard to get.

The thing to do, of course, is keep calling/looking/e-mailing around to different dealers, maybe even going a little outside your area, to see if somebody can get it faster, also of course to see what you can do about price, although my unfortunate theory is that the better the deal you work out, the more likely it is that you'll wind up waiting longer to actually get the car.

·
The Voice of Reason
1,481 Posts
20042005 said:
..im hoping when i make my decision i dont have to wait 3-6 months for my car....im hoping for a time frame of 1-2 months possibly if i get lucky 3-6 weeks...
If you wait 6 months it'll be a MY 2005 and if you're lucky it'll be vastly improved with stuff like the heated mirrors, bi-xenon headlights and the one-touch sunroof that they inexplicably left out. In my experience the only manufacturers that downgrade equipment levels from the intro year to the next year are Volvo and MB!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts