Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Jessica. Not a bro but I'm used to it by now lol. I'm new to this forum but not new to forum's. I got my tsxy in January of this year. Before that I bought and built a lil Integra LS and also had a lil EG with an integra front end and a b16a. Fun fun!! After lots of blood, sweat, tears and love, I left the b-series for something bigger and better. My 6sp 04tsxy! ;) I have ohhhh 2 payments left and I'm back into the forum's. I'm still new to my car and the k-series all together... I look forward to being here! :)

Oh and btw, my tsx is nbp and her name is Fiona. <3

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try to upload some pics...if I can remember what link I use on photobucket lol. Might take a test post :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yayyy! It worked....about to photo bomb it. This pic is recent. Only mods I have is 20% tint, aftermarket fogs, eibach lowering springs and an injen cai. I've also plasti-dipped the grill and sprayed my reverse lights with red jdm tail light spray. And yes, it's true jdm spray. Hahaha

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
Welcome Jessica! Awesome pics you took, looking forward to your TSX build :p

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My Integra.....

Carbon Kevlar hatch....

97 with 98+ front conversion

Lots of suspension work....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
u should of had gotten the 06! PSH lookin clean tho! any idea on your mods to do list?
Yeah an 06 would have been nice but I was tired of looking and pressed for time. This was the only 6sp I could find. I really wanted black interior, not a big fan of the tan interior. Anyway I'm currently looking for a Euro grill and reading up on fitment and mugen visors will be the first thing after paying it off.

·
115 Posts
im pretty sure the gap isnt too bad. i have an 06 bumper with a mugen grille and i have a small not to noticeable gap.

and thats without an 06 rad cover still running my 04 rad cover with everything.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah that's the thread I read earlier. Guess I'll lower that on my list for now... :/ it's 2am here in NC

·
115 Posts
Lol I guess I was wrong. Didn't think there was too much of a difference. When I had my 04 front I ran a type-s grille and it fit way better then that picture, posted in the thread above.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts