Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
So many options and shit
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys been here for a little over a year and i decided to share my car, i love it, out of my CSX and Cooper S this turns alot more eyes.... Mugen lip kit from nextmod comming soon... Not alot of people have RBP and these are kinda edited cause dont have a slr yet but its commin along. More pics when i get the kit put on...

What do you guys think? *edit* yes i know its dirty its been retarded weather here for the past 2 weeks
:rollsmile:gapteeth:

UPDATE PICS

Mugen style lip kit from nextmod
Thanks again to Rachel and Peter from nextmod for the awesome service! always a pleasure going there

Freshly detailed

Mugen style lip kit

Ps i need to buy i proper camera.... lol or someone whos gonna photoshoot soon could help me out :p

Hopefully mods can change the title to updated pics

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Nice pics, the "acura" name in the mugen grill actually looks pretty good

·
So many options and shit
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, ahah and yeah i was like... throwback :p lol

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts
would be nice to see one or two unedited to see the color of the car.

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts
yup, that's a nice color.

take some more for us some day when it's all sunny and stuff :)

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
^it's raining hard right now and until saturday here in T.O. :squint:

·
PhisaggiN
1,536 Posts
I really love that color. It was my first choice, but after being dicked around by dealerships i went with PWP. I dig the mugen grill with the acura emblem in there.

:fro:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Do you even have to run a front plate? Aren't you allowed to just run a rear one?

EDIT:
NM just looked it up and your province requires a front plate.

·
trespassing Jeep owner
2,731 Posts
If you want to run such a dark color combo you need JDM headlights, IMO. The amber sticks out too much. Also not a fan of the Acura badging in the grill in the slightest.

That said - the flat black looks great, and I like the stance. Low but functional.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts