1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
That's an awesome looking TSX :thumbsup:

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
nice kenstyle...i want it...but too $$$...

i can c the sunroof...i guess just the angle...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
wow an 05 w/ that much work done...guess she didnt have much of a chance to stay stock..looks great...makes me feel ashamed for having 2 years on u and half the mods.. would love to hookup my car like that...but oh yeah $ .....lol... looks great...congrats have fun w/ her

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
wow that's one sharp-looking CG !

was it indoor for display or something ?

·
Registered
180 Posts
I like the grille. What type is it? IMO, it looks better than the popular Mugen type grille which makes the car look like someone punched out the stock grille.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
That car is badass!! I wish i had the $$$$ to do half of that......alter...that grille is part of the kenstyle bumper, you must by the whole bumper for that grille...the closest thing to that style is a JDM grill made by Pond in Japan...but it runs about 350 without paint.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
AlterZgo said:
I like the grille. What type is it? IMO, it looks better than the popular Mugen type grille which makes the car look like someone punched out the stock grille.
that grill is part of the front body kit - Kenstyle

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did not enter the show they just asked me to put my car on display so everyone can see the first stages of the car before it goes back into the shop for more mods. The brakes are rotora bbk ,I drop the car off tomorrow to get some interior work done to the pillars and headliner hope it all turns out nice ,I will have the car at the tuner bash show in daytona beach florida completed 90% march 18th and 19th with crazy audio set up and some kinda of forced induction , david

·
Auto-x guru
8 Posts
I'm not usually a fan of chrome dubs, but it that is one tight looking ride. The most important thing is that it doesn't have that 'over-modded' look to it. Subtle, yet showy. Good work and good luck on all the future mods.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wheels are not chrome but they look like it in the pic there a high pollished forged wheel but i guess u can call them chrome the wheels only weigh 25 lbs each

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
That is a beautiful TSX. Makes me feel bad that mine is covered in dirt and salt but we are expecting more snow and freezing rain tomorrow so I am going to have to wait to get it cleaned up. Beautiful car, keep sending us pics of your mods.

·
Auto-x guru
8 Posts
Yep, I see now. I guess I should have read the post a little better, says right in there "forged". So how much do those wheels weigh? Pricey too I bet. I was looking at those Centerline Forged wheels that have the same type finish to them. Not too bad of a price. Haven't heard anything about them though...quality, weight, etc.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
go to iforged.com and it will show you how much each wheel and size weighs mine are 20 by 8 and they weigh 25 lbs each which is light as hell for 20's imo , david

1 - 18 of 18 Posts