Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y'all - hope this finds you well.

Question about mom's 05. She whacked a pot hole good and gave herself a serious welt. I told her to stop and sweet talk a local shop into swapping it out for her spare... Doing a bit of research, after I fell out of my chair when Acura told me they wanted almost 600 installed.

Since I am in California and the car is on the East Coast, I restricted to a total non-car-person and google.

Curious if anyone has ever done business with these guys; or know of anything to be cautious of buying aftermarket for this car. I realize it is Honda after all; so I ask. Also, I thought standard Acura bolt pattern was 5x114.3. This is listed as 5x115:

ACURA OEM RIMS ACURA FACTORY WHEELS STOCK RIM CHROME REPLICA WHEEL USED RIMS ACURA Wheels ACURA OEM RIMS ACURA FACTORY WHEELS STOCK RIM CHROME REPLICA WHEEL USED RIMS ACURA Rims

Thoughts?

·
DC2 to CL9
85 Posts
Gotta love the stealership. For $600 you can probably get a full set of used OEM wheels with some tread left on the blackmarket.

How about having a shop repair it? If it is repairable, it should be around $100 for a wheel repair shop to have at it.

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts