Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was out tonight and it wasn't that hot out so i decided to have my windows down instead of the a/c and i heard some funny sound when i rolled down the passenger's window...i guess i have to bring my bb to acura and let them look at it...:(

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SAZABI said:
yes, bring it to Acura. My bb going to acura again tom hee hee...
shouldn't be any abnormal sound... not on mine.

err... don't tell me this is the 1st time you roll down the window lol.
no arr...maybe the 1st time i roll down without the stereo on law...

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SAZABI said:
he will try to avoid bringing it in.... b/c the lady there knows he is my friend...
everytime he goes in... she will ask "Do you have any modification on your car?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
which dealer?

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SAZABI said:
we go to North Shore lor.... but kinda of far for you.
service is very good there.
I hate Richmond and Burrard. bunch of losers who need to learn sth about car before they sit at the service counter.
don't really care about the drive...as long as they can fix it

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Zigen said:
don't really care about the drive...as long as they can fix it
but you may end up going there a few times....

1st time they will take a look at it. Then they will let you know whether they can fix or not.

if parts is needed... then you have to go 2nd time.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Zigen said:
hummm....lets try burrard first...no richmond for sure!!
NO DON"T GO BURRARD!!! I warn you. you go there and you take the risk yourself!

not only the service rep are bunch of dicks... their mechanics "play" customers' ride selectively. Don't go there and be the unlucky one.

Recent story: A guy with type-R brought car in for valve adjustment. Then the car returned to him with bent valve... also 20km + on the car. Burrard denied of course.

Go either North Shore or Lougheed. If too far, just stay in Richmond. Do bother going Burrard.

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
is lougheed closer or north shore...i know how to get to lougheed but not north shore...if u see me not posting for a few days...u know that i am probably lost somewhere in north van....haha..

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Zigen said:
is lougheed closer or north shore...i know how to get to lougheed but not north shore...if u see me not posting for a few days...u know that i am probably lost somewhere in north van....haha..
Lougheed probably closer for you... and it is better if you know how to get there. Ask the guy how long it takes to "look at" your car la... For North Shore, they usually do it right away and take less than 1 hour.

To go to North Shore. Go via 2nd narrow, exit at the "Westview" exit. Turn left at light. Follow road until no more road and turn right. 2nd light turn left. Go straight and you will see the Auto Mall...

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SAZABI said:
Lougheed probably closer for you... and it is better if you know how to get there. Ask the guy how long it takes to "look at" your car la... For North Shore, they usually do it right away and take less than 1 hour.

To go to North Shore. Go via 2nd narrow, exit at the "Westview" exit. Turn left at light. Follow road until no more road and turn right. 2nd light turn left. Go straight and you will see the Auto Mall...
i guess i better make an appointment first

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SAZABI said:
easy to get appointment at north shore... nobody goes there... a few times I can take my car there right away lol
icic...so have to go there very early...ar ...i will be going w/ rush hour law...???

1 - 20 of 43 Posts