Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I must say the TSX is so nice to drive!

Friday I went on a very long business/road trip for to Nashville, TN...over 500 miles round trip. I got home tired but felt good. The TSX is so comfortable and the lumbar support in the seat really helped my back on such a long road trip. The mileage reimbursement for this trip is paying for the new Injen CAI that I ordered. :)

Today I took the family for a spin up in the North GA Mtns. to visit family and Hwy 129 has some of the best twits and turns in the state going up there. I love this stretch of highway! I know just about every turn like the back of my hand. I was pleasantly surprised how well the TSX handles and the 5AT Sport Shifting worked! Many people say why did you get the 5AT…blah blah blah? Well, I’m even more glad I did now…it works very well…granted the 6MT is probably better but the 5AT SS gets the job done. The main thing IMO when cutting up the twisties is selecting & staying in the gear you want through all the continuous tight turns, and this is accomplished beautifully with the 5AT SS. Plus, I didn’t wear out my left leg pressing that clutch all the time. It was a blast and I had just as much fun driving up there & back as I did with my past manual cars (1989 Civic Si & 2002 Civic Si).

:jump:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Awesome!! :thumbsup: I'm still waiting to make long trip with my TSX...though not sure if it'll happen this year or not...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Great review JP :thumbsup:
I have yet to take mine on any long road trips yet, but there is a good chance I'll be taking her to Las Vegas next month (for the Van Halen show) :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts