Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Acura TSX automatic pearl white
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Thanks for having me 😁.
So I'm a first time Acura / TSX owner having a hard time finding a catback system from; Greddy, Fujitsubo, Revel/Tanabe. :(

I honestly don't know shit about cars and never cared much, but from my researching the above types seem to be the best I think. Since I got my TSX I'm now learning alot and in love with this car! 🥳

anyone know sites or places I can find the above or good deep catback Exhaust system?
One that's not super high pitched and annoyingly loud?
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Speedometer Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive parking light

I hear alot of bad ones around here that sounds like empty cans with a fist full of change or something.. I don't want to be that guy... I want a deep growling sound enhancing product 😁

thanks!

·
Registered
463 Posts
I was briefly running an extra resonator and cut out the muffler on my ‘09. Sounded surprisingly good. There should be some YouTube videos with it.

I will also mention that I don’t like the way most Honda’s sound NA with exhausts, but this setup I was okay with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tsudo sp2 catback. Speedelement motorsports has it in stock. It sounds nice and deep (without running the test pipe). Grab it while its still in stock I think its worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts