Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Retired Regional Meet Leader
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The time of the year is upon us! It's time to set up a TSX meet now that winter is coming to an end, and most of us will be switching over to spring mode. Since last year, I know we've lost several members who've left their TSX this year but I'd really like to get those of us who haven't had a chance to come out!

Where: Top of the parking garage in front of Dave and Busters back entrance, at White Flint Mall in Kensington, MD
When: April 24 (11am) Rain or Shine
Who: TSXClub and Azine

Who's interested:
1) pdpgps +1 (w/the RDX)
2) EuRTSX
3) darkfireprodigy +1
4) ton8383
5) 1qwkcl9
6) tishkevich
7) sortudo7
8) daves221
9) TWiSDiT
10) PWPCL9
11) JDM247
12)Packodogs
13)JDMJR
14) Sandals (Alex)
15) Acosta911
16) JCharged
17) vtecbsan703i
18) TSXTeeCee
19) chicokelly
20) inteuniso
21) CGTSX2004
22) Ka7kid
23) Dktran31
24) |crazyazn|
25) aznboi0204
26) platnumdesi01

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
I'm down. Schedule has freed up significantly as I quit my saturday job.

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
In terms of scheduling, basically any Saturday is great for me, location-wise, D&B garage top floor is great as well.

I will be gone to Cali April 7-11, so I won't be available then.

·
MH-53e Driver
159 Posts
What city? DC Area? It's a 3+hour drive from Norfolk. I'll keep a close eye on this thread.

·
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The meet will mostly likely take place in Kensington, MD, at White Flint Mall. I will also be extending the meet invitation to a-ziners in the area as well. How does April 23 or 24 work for everyone?

·
MH-53e Driver
159 Posts
thats about 3+45 from here, do-able. Maybe I can find some other SOVA guys to caravan.

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
April 23 or 24 would work for me. Keep me updated Chris.

·
(: Daniel :)
3,224 Posts
Ah, so it is that time of the year indeed! I never switched out of spring mode since my car has gotten prob 200 miles on it since summer LOL. Short drives on a Sunday was about it for church and baby classes. I may make it out, but I'll be in the fire academy then so no idea how crazy life will be. Chris, my cell is the same so txt any info when the time nears.

Hope everyone has been having a good spring transition!

·
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Updated the list. Dan, better see your ass there! There are some parts you were supposed to sell me!

I got some new shit goin on...=P

Oh and I'm bringing the RDX again haha

·
Get fresshhhhhh
42 Posts
Im down i no its been a wile but with the kid n the car turning in to a project over the winter it wil b a nice time to come out n rock my new setup tease 9.5 with +25offset

·
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im down i no its been a wile but with the kid n the car turning in to a project over the winter it wil b a nice time to come out n rock my new setup tease 9.5 with +25offset
OH BOYYY! Yeah man haven't seen you since that last bbq meet by the lake! Your kid is prob all grown up now. Tell him no more climbing into engine bays! lol

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
Nice. Gonna be a great turnout

1 - 20 of 76 Posts