1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
VBP CREW
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you havent seen my car dropped 2in with the tein s techs

im going to buy the xxr 530's

so... i think i want the 18x8.75 +20 offset

i dont want to roll feners and im not going lower... its daily driven car so i need functionality but i want the concave wheel look

is that to agressive? i dont want them to stick out like cholo wheels

·
Registered
11 Posts
Im in a process of purchasing my new sets of wheels.. Im foo sure getting the Works Meisters S1 but not really sure on the specs that will sit nicely flushed on my 06 tsx... Thinking of this specs 18x8.5 +30 F and 18x9 + 30 Rear.. Anybody has pics of same set up on their tsx? Anyone know if the specs i have in mind will flushed nicely -- lip of wheel to fenders?!

·
VBP CREW
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's gonna look terrible

sergio whats going to look terrible about it? Not being dropped enough or not having the wheels flush enough?

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
They will stick out like cholo wheels. You need more than 2" drop to fit them in. Go with x8.5 +35 for no fender mods with that drop.

Hard to find concave wheels in those specs though.

·
VBP CREW
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the heads up... Last thing i would want to do is buy them then be stuck with some wheels and have a $32000 clown car

·
VBP CREW
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im going to look into those... I never really thought rims would be hard to choose but then again its hard because I have kids to drive around and I commute 60miles a day

trying to mesh practicality with fitment is a little more challenging then I anticipated...

might have to say F it and go with a more squared up "race" look

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.