Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys! I work a town fair tire and found these Konig Kilogram in the new catalog, I'm really diggin' them. Specs are 18x8.5 +30, and I'm going to be throwing on a Hankook Ventus V12 tire 215/40/18, yes stretched :)

http://z1auto.com/images/konigkilogram2.jpg

I'm planning on ordering a buddy club coilover set pretty soon along with some other suspension components, but I want to see if this size will be an issue? Have any of the members used this wheel size combination on their tsx? I'd love to see some photo's if any one has some to share, I can't get a picture in mind of what this might look like on my car

*edit*

Also was thinking of adding a 5mm spacer on the rear and have the front wheels just sit normally.. Good/bad idea?

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
Those wheel are nice looking.

If you are dropping more than an inch you will probably need fender work to avoid rubbing. I'm about 2 inches dropped but probably 15mm narrower and I rubbed pretty bad. The fitment won't be a problem but you'll have to do some work.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ Indeed very fresh, I might do 225 instead though thanks to that photo. Wheels sit sick with the fenders and that's exactly what I had in mind over the last few days. I don't want to do any body work on the car though, just not looking to spend my money on things like that, not a big issue to me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts