1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend just gave me a pair of Project Kics 10mm spacers
I Plan on using them on my 06 TSX for my rears
Currently running Enkei 17x8 +38 offset/w 215-50-17 tires
Will I be able to put the 10mm spacers on without cutting anything?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
I am pretty sure you'll need to cut the stock studs a little. If you already have it, why not just try it? If you put it on and see a gap, then you'll need to cut stud.

·
Registered
616 Posts
You won't need to cut the studs if you have those "pockets" between the lug holes at the rear mounting pad. The OEM studs will sit in those pockets.

You'll be able to determine whether you need to cut the OEM studs once you test fit.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
RPF1's (I have a set) have deep pockets, but I still think you'll need to cut a little bit of the stud. If they were 15mm you should be fine without cutting, but 10mm is pretty thin

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I haven't had time to attempt to mount it, and I'm new too all this, so I thought a 3rd party input would help me out :p
I'll try to make time in the afternoon to test fit it and hopefully my evo 8 enkeis have that pocket for the wheel studs

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update, I was able to mount the 10mm spacers without an issues. The enkeis evo 8 had pockets to fit the studs that poked out, no cutting was needed

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts