Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 08 tsx 6sp mt with injen cai and greddy evo 2 exhaust and hondata im looking to see if anyone has a decent calibration that can compliment what i currently have im currently using the base one hondata has with the injen intake but i thought it would be fast my boy with a stock civic si is still fast which is a bummer given ive spent so much so please any help would be great cuz i wanna be a lil faster for honda day this sunday!! thanks alot

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
The TSX is a lot heavier than a Civic. Simply adding an intake, exhaust, and base tune is not going to make it faster. The FlashPro is great but you have to get someone to tune your car to get the most out of it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The TSX is a lot heavier than a Civic. Simply adding an intake, exhaust, and base tune is not going to make it faster. The FlashPro is great but you have to get someone to tune your car to get the most out of it.
ohh i figured since the video hondata provides shows such a great increase on a stock tsx with reflash it woulda been a difference

1 - 6 of 6 Posts