Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this month's dsport magazine, hondata has an advertisement. On the advertisement it clearly states 04-10 TSX has flashpro available.

Has anyone else seen this? If so, awesome, and when can we get it?

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
In this month's dsport magazine, hondata has an advertisement. On the advertisement it clearly states 04-10 TSX has flashpro available.

Has anyone else seen this? If so, awesome, and when can we get it?
i just got an email from hondata support about it.

"Next week Hondata ships the FlashPro for the 2009 - 2010 auto or MT 2.4 Acura TSX. This allows for custom tuning with intakes, exhausts and forced induction. Now you can take full advantage of aftermarket bolt-ons and turn your TSX into a powerhouse.
The part number is the same as the same as the 07-08 TSX FlashPro: FP-TSX"

·
Registered
85 Posts
i just got an email from hondata support about it.

"Next week Hondata ships the FlashPro for the 2009 - 2010 auto or MT 2.4 Acura TSX. This allows for custom tuning with intakes, exhausts and forced induction. Now you can take full advantage of aftermarket bolt-ons and turn your TSX into a powerhouse.
The part number is the same as the same as the 07-08 TSX FlashPro: FP-TSX"
I just got the email too, lets see how many 09-10 guys jump on this....

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
they should just be grateful it came out so quickly. 07/08 owners had the longest wait out of all the years. haha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
is it out already? ok just some questions. This is a FLASHPRO right? so some what the same device we get for the SI? does it come with calibrations on there already like the group n map for the SI? and one last question...HOW MUCH AND HOW TO GET IT?! =D

·
-
1,696 Posts
FlashPro for 2009-10 TSX.

FlashPro 04-08 TSX

I just called my local hondata dealer. I'm just waiting for the call then I'll go pick it up.

As to the other questions, I'm not sure, haven't touched it yet. I will post pics when I unbox it I guess.

Wow! I was just going to post that there is no info on the Hondata website for 2009+ TSX's at all.. :)

It looks like the existing Hondata FlashPro h/w hasn't changed. Just s/w support has been extended for the 2009-10 TSX's.
Great work by Hondata!

Just like the 2004-08 TSX, FlashPro changes everything for the 2009-10 TSX's.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
i was just gonna post that theres flashpro available for us now!

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm thinking of getting one. But I want to get my cold air intake installed first. Also, any opinions on if I should get the unorthodox racing pulley set? I only have 34K miles on my 09 tech package. Do the miles matter or should I wait till I get more miles?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts