Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My DC header flex pipe on my 04MT shotted after put on the car for 7yr! I am a lucky one... So what my option? replace the flex pipe? replace with another dc header, get the japspeed/topspeed header? But where I can find one? nothing coming from ebay other than the obx header. I still haven't decide how long I am going to keep the car, so dun want to go all the way for the ct header. But I am sure will keep the car at least for this summer. Keep waiting for a MT awd TSX but seems like it will never going to happen!

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
My DC header flex pipe on my 04MT shotted after put on the car for 7yr! I am a lucky one... So what my option? replace the flex pipe? replace with another dc header, get the japspeed/topspeed header? But where I can find one? nothing coming from ebay other than the obx header. I still haven't decide how long I am going to keep the car, so dun want to go all the way for the ct header. But I am sure will keep the car at least for this summer. Keep waiting for a MT awd TSX but seems like it will never going to happen!
If you want to do a 1st generation AWD conversion then please do so and share the results. i know the 92-95 civics have AWD turbo and they perform like champs! :D

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you want to do a 1st generation AWD conversion then please do so and share the results. i know the 92-95 civics have AWD turbo and they perform like champs! :D
My way to convert it to awd... Is to trade it in!

So no one know where to get the topspeed header?

·
What to put here...
1,050 Posts
AFAIK the Topspeed/Japspeed headers are not available from that one particular eBay seller anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts