1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· , Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post what you saw, where, and time!!

2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i never seen yous....i see alot of TSX's but most of the time they are bone stock and chicks are driving them. there is a silver 04-05 @ broward college.
Same in Tampa. I have only seen 1-3 modded out here. Most are being drove by old ladies, and hot girls.

· Registered
874 Posts
everyone wants a civic thats why lol, all i see is Scions and integras...1 or 2 tsx, 4 or 5 rsx nothing special....i live in coral springs FL where r you guys at? i know crix is in FT lauderdale...anyone else?

· tonymophoto
27 Posts
I've only seen one modded so far, its a white 06-08 with some black 18's, customer at my work (Ferman Acura)

· TSX of the Month Winner
1,750 Posts
i never seen yous....i see alot of TSX's but most of the time they are bone stock and chicks are driving them. there is a silver 04-05 @ broward college.
I live out West by sawgrass but rarely drive my TSX around the area, I'm usually using my Highlander.

2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^^. I'm starting to see a few in Tampa as well! Have you seen the black one with polished wheels? Sits real nice!

How's your car coming along cesar?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.