Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm tired of the sunken in look. Done alot of reading of threads but couldn't find an answer for my specific set up.

Looking to grab some project kics spacers to flush the rear. Let me know what size spacers I should go with... Thanks alot in advance.

Here are my specs:

-Tanabe DF210
-Racing Hart 2pc C2 18x8 +50
-Nexen N5000 235/40/18
-FENDERS NOT CURRENTLY ROLLED

Also here is a pic of the stud setup on the wheels...

So would these type of 15mm spacers not work without cutting the OEM studs?

·
Registered
347 Posts
10-15mm will do it but you could go all the way up 20mm if you want and still be in the "flush" range. I'm 18x8+40 on 235/40/18s and I'd say I poke a couple mm in the front and have about a couple mm of space in the rear.

I don't have any decent pics of the fender/wheel relation as reference but can get you some shots later today if you like.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
10-15mm will do it but you could go all the way up 20mm if you want and still be in the "flush" range. I'm 18x8+40 on 235/40/18s and I'd say I poke a couple mm in the front and have about a couple mm of space in the rear.

I don't have any decent pics of the fender/wheel relation as reference but can get you some shots later today if you like.
If you wouldnt mind on the pics that would be great... What are you lowered on? Are your fenders rolled?

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
My wheels spec are 18x8.5 +52 I had 235/40 tires.
Then I added 25mm spacers and put 225/40 tires on and it's still not as flush as I want it in the rear...and didn't have to cut my oem studs

Just my 2cents

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now I am just worried about having to cut my stock studs if my Racing Harts wont mount flush because they will be poking out... hopefully a 15mm spacer will cover up the stock studs... IDK

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
If you go with 15mm, you'll have to cut the stock studs. If I remember correctly, stock studs are around 23mm. You have 0 Clearance behind your wheels, meaning you'll have to get 20mm spacers and cut a few millimeters off the stock studs.

This is coming from a guy that got 10mm spacers front and 15 in the back for my mugen gps. Had to cut all my stock studs.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you go with 15mm, you'll have to cut the stock studs. If I remember correctly, stock studs are around 23mm. You have 0 Clearance behind your wheels, meaning you'll have to get 20mm spacers and cut a few millimeters off the stock studs.

This is coming from a guy that got 10mm spacers front and 15 in the back for my mugen gps. Had to cut all my stock studs.
Thanks for the clarification... This helps out a bunch... maybe I might just be looking into new wheels...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.