Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
I know what it feels like to see your car like that...seeing these pics brought a cold chill all over my body as I was reminded of my previous car..

Sorry to see, what exactly happened? That blue is so nice too...

Good luck, just rest and feel better, its just a car, it can be replaced, be glad you were able to post this from the comfort of your life.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for the most part
I know what it feels like to see your car like that...seeing these pics brought a cold chill all over my body as I was reminded of my previous car..

Sorry to see, what exactly happened? That blue is so nice too...

Good luck, just rest and feel better, its just a car, it can be replaced, be glad you were able to post this from the comfort of your life.
true. a jeep full of 16 year old girls happened :( lol

i was heading west she was faced east in the turn lane. she did not see me and pulled out in front of me. i was doing 50mph and smashed on the brakes and probably hit her at about 35mph.

I was on the way to sell the car, talk about shitty luck.

im sore all over but no real damage. the worst is my thumb because it got nailed by the airbag. it just feels jammed. i got lucky.
second time i got owned by a car full of 16 year olds FYI

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts

i was heading west she was faced east in the turn lane. she did not see me and pulled out in front of me. i was doing 50mph and smashed on the brakes and probably hit her at about 35mph.

im sore all over but no real damage. the worst is my thumb because it got nailed by the airbag. it just feels jammed. i got lucky.
ahh f***! That really does suck man, :(.

I was lucky..in my case the airbag caused no pain and actually felt good lol..but I know what you mean.

Take it easy with that thumb and dont post on here!

Hopefully insurance is swift with this and you make out more than you would have by selling it..:)

·
JBT WANG :D
204 Posts
for the most part

=( =( So sorry about your car... I woulda smacked those hoes, but I'm glad you're ok. Hope things turn around for you soon

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Those high school kids ought to really learn how to drive, I have on several occassions had to deal with some close calls because of them.

Glad you're okay.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Regional (United States)
1,204 Posts
Glad you're ok - that's what is important.

Feel better soon, and get your thumb looked at if you have time.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Damn I'm sorry for your loss, and +1 about those reckless teenagers. My friend got rear ended recently by some teenage girls listing to their Justin beiber and texting while driving!

Anyway I hope everything works out for you! :)

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
as long as youre fine, thats all that matters

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Man, I really wish driver's license tests were harder. I feel like anyone can get one and it is this reason why I feel roads are as unsafe as they are. Wish it was more in-depth and taught things like:

- economy driving
- paying attention to vehicles 3-4 cars ahead of the one in front of you
- LEARN TO MERGE: speed up and take a gap/leave a gap

Also I wish when you get to a certain age, you must be retested to see if you are still able to drive(seniors).

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bitch did not even file a claim. i called to get a rental car and the guy said no one reported a claim. i live 25 miles from work and dont want to drive my dads 17mpg truck :( i helped her out and reported everything to her insurance.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts