Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Would it just be easier to replace the entire light assembly? I have one cracked lens and found an entire replacement for $50 shipped on Amazon. A bit more money, but worth it to me if it's a pain in the ass to get the lenses apart. I'll be interested to see how it works for you.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Would it just be easier to replace the entire light assembly? I have one cracked lens and found an entire replacement for $50 shipped on Amazon. A bit more money, but worth it to me if it's a pain in the ass to get the lenses apart. I'll be interested to see how it works for you.
The thing with buying a whole assembly is that it is also made out of cheap glass which will eventually break in the near future. Cheaper to buy Lexan at $10 and replace the lens with it. I personally have done this and I didn't even caulk it. No condensation whatsoever. Good luck!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I know the "RSX" guys have been replacing the glass with Lexan you can pick up enough lexan from HomeDepo to to this yourself

I don't have link but just do a search on the RSX forums and you'll find a diy for foglights

If I had fogs I'd swap it to Lexan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.