Acura TSX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently ordered a fog light kit from my local Acura dealership and proceeded to follow a DIY I found on this forum to install the fog lights:
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-car-care/57764-diy-2004-2005-oem-fog-light-install.html

I installed everything correctly and after I finished my lights did not work. In the instrument panel I get the little fog light symbol that lights up when they are switched on but the lights them self do not actually turn on. This leaves me to believe that they are not receiving power. In the DIY it says to connect the blue/orange wire from the harness to pin 13 in connector "F" and that it where they should receive power from. I inserted the wire into pin 13 and it did not seem like it was making any sort of connection into the connector. I took a look into pin 13 and saw no sort of metal connector that it is supposed to make contact with. Is there any other way I can connect my lights to get them to receive power or can I just connect them to the battery?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.