Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how hard it is to install factory fog lights in the TSX. I just got the car last week and think fog lights would accompany it really nice. h1e1l1p

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
it's not that hard..

but it take times... the part where u need to open up ur fuse box... that's the "hardest"

cause there is grease everywhere... i sugguest u ask a buddie... and buy a couple pair
of gloves ..

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
If you're talking about the OEM housing slot, then nope. Only the OEM Honda ones are designed to fit in that slot. But there are plenty of better universal makes on the market particuarly made by the Japan lighting experts - FET, CAT, PIAA, Raybrig etc. You can even get HID driving lights these days with slightly more money than buying a brand new OEM set.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Hello, congrats (on your new TSX), and welcome to the Club Timmonch :wavey: :thumbsup:

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
I was also curious as to how hard it is. I put the factory fogs on my 2000 Civic Si and it was a piece of cake. I was hoping it would be very similar seeing as how I might get a set for Christmas.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Not much difference on the CL9 either, in fact it'd probably be easier seeing how much room you have to work with. Most if not OEM fog/driving lights are easy to install.

·
TsX Newbee
11 Posts
OEM Foglights

I actually paid the dealer to have my foglights installed. All I know is that when I had to remove my bumper to install my Injen CAI, it seems pretty easy if you understand the fuse box part. I know you can ask alot of the Acura eBay dealers to email you the directions for installation in pdf format. Good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts