Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed yesterday when I wash and waxed my X, and I saw that my driver side headlight had fog up (like half of it) ..and I went out this morning and it was there again..Im just curious, has anyone else had or have this problem. And does anyone have any suggestion on how to get it to stop fogging up???
:donno:

Also if there is a forum about this issue please pass me the link, Thanks

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
yup mines fogged right now from a car wash as well... right side tho... got mah car in 03 crashed in 04 got new lamps too... ionno y htey foggin... bringing it to dealer soon

·
Registered
954 Posts
Sounds like condensation/moisture is starting to collect on the inside of the headlight housing, which means that the seal is shot. I don't think they can just replace the seal... I think they have to replace the entire housing. Take it back to the dealer.

·
gas-aholic
208 Posts
you can reseal it...and pop in a few silica dessicants that suck up moisture.
hidplanet sells them for people who do retros and find that their resealing job wasn't as good as they thought.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
I wouldn't recommend a DIY especially when you get a new replacement one from your local dealership free of charge. That's the whole purpose of utilizing the factory warranty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts