Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did the Fog Mod (Had fogs wired with parking lights) and they stopped working after a while. I Wired them back to stock but they still dont work. Fuse is fine, anyone else had this problem and can resolve it?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Honestly, I think the best thing you can do is go back and re-check all the wiring. Since this is something you did yourself, people on this forum have no way of knowing what mistakes you could have made, especially since the electrical system is so fragile by nature.

Maybe post pics of the wiring and maybe we can help, but by just saying that you have a problem after you did a foglight/parking light mod is not enough detail.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
yea post some pics and maybe someone can identify the problem or the mistake and guide you to fix it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I will try, just wanted to see if anyone had the problem and what they did to resolve it. Im sort of thinking maybe the relay but not sure.

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
if you wrired it wrong you may have burned the relay out:/ pictures arent going to help bc we dont know where they are going. a better way is to draw a diagram on paint and upload that:)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Check the fog light relay. The first thing is to open the hood, locate the fog light relay, and see if it makes a click sound when you turn on the fog switch. If you don't hear it, then take it out of the socket and test it manually.

You're other headlights (like parklight or low beam) aren't also malfunctioning, are they?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check the fog light relay. The first thing is to open the hood, locate the fog light relay, and see if it makes a click sound when you turn on the fog switch. If you don't hear it, then take it out of the socket and test it manually.

You're other headlights (like parklight or low beam) aren't also malfunctioning, are they?
Everything works just the Fogs dont. Im sure is the relay though. I will do what you said and see if it makes a click sound.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts