Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the longest time I was looking to find an alternative to Honda/Acura original engine support tool as theirs is nice, but VERY expensive.
Finally I have found the EXACT replica of the original tool for only $130.
You can find it here or somewhere else I am sure:
Norco 78099 Engine Support Tool

This thing is the real deal and works on all of the Honda/Acura vehicles. Some models need an additional attachment, but TSX doesn't. Just follow the Helms shop service manual you'll see the tool there.
Any of you trying to use generic engine support tools will certainly appreciate what this is all about.

Regards,

Nino

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts
I paid 50$ and made this:

It worked perfectly.

130$ isn't bad, If I owned a shop I would consider getting that tool, but I figure why pay that much for something I'll use once or twice?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I paid 50$ and made this:

It worked perfectly.

130$ isn't bad, If I owned a shop I would consider getting that tool, but I figure why pay that much for something I'll use once or twice?
+1 on this. I've seen mechanics at the local VW dealership use a setup just like the one above to work on customer cars. It works for them, so I would run a setup like that if I ever needed to. With that being said, that $130 support is not bad at all!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.