Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again,

I am selling my Authentic Spoon front bumper. Will work on TSX 04-08. I also have a Mugen Front Lip for an 04-05 TSX. No damage on either.

Bumper: $1000
Front Lip: $550

Due to size, I cannot ship these items, however, if you live in So-Cal I may be willing to meet you in Barstow. I'm located in Las Vegas, NV.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey! First Vegas resident I've seen on here! What's your next project ?
I decided to take a break from the "low life" as it was getting old. I just picked up a 2010 FX35. I wanted a crossover I could modify and even boost if I wanted to. Let me know if you're interested in any of these parts. I also have the Mugen grill and Work CR2P for sale.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I decided to take a break from the "low life" as it was getting old. I just picked up a 2010 FX35. I wanted a crossover I could modify and even boost if I wanted to. Let me know if you're interested in any of these parts. I also have the Mugen grill and Work CR2P for sale.
Is Mugen grill 04-05 or 06-08? Interested if it is the former. Please let me know the price and if it is already been painted. I am in LA metro area.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is Mugen grill 04-05 or 06-08? Interested if it is the former. Please let me know the price and if it is already been painted. I am in LA metro area.
It is an 04-05 model. It is painted desert sage metallic but it is in excellent condition.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts