Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey wats up fella's?

As some of you may know, I was selling my TSX. Well I finally sold it and picked up an Evo. So I still have some parts lying around..

I have a brand new kenstyle bodykit here that comes with the following:

- front bumper with grille
- sideskirts
- rear bumper add-on
- foglights + brackets
- mesh behind front bumper

I was going to install it on my TSX, but I decided to get another car, so the kit was never installed or painted. Its brand spankin new. It has the proper holes in the right places for OEM fitment. VERY high quality bodykit. Its made of strong japanese fiberglass.

I prefer local pickup, but I wouldn't mind shipping the kit, only problem is, I don't kno who would ship a box this big. If you can help me figure that out, i'm up for it.

I am asking $1600 + s/h. Shipping should be close to about another $100 or so, maybe less.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. My email is [email protected]

Here are some pics:

I need to get this kit off my hands ASAP, so if you would like to work something out, please talk to me.

Thanks!
- Najeeb

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
yum !
Sorry I already got OEM kit.
I'd definitely splurge on this otherwise....provided you help me install the thing.
:D

add: you have ballpark idea how much painting it costs ?

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
How much ya asking?????...duh nevermind....Im stupid!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, you just re-use the chrome trim off ur stock grille. It just clips right in.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
also do u hv a pic that the ken style kit fit on a pwp???

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the fit is OEM perfect.

And no sorry I do not have a pic of the kit on a pwp. The kit is rare, i've only heard of 2 or 3 people having it on their cars in the US. Don't quote me on that, but i'm pretty sure.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
thx....i will consider about it......coz i got the oem body kit already......n if i bought the kenstyle then i will buy a new set of rims too......got to calcuate my budget...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got bored earlier, and decided to photoshop it in white to see how it looks.

What u guys think?

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Well, Nocturnal, I would take it in a heart beat, but i am poor again.. But if you have the time, could you photoshop it in Black? Thanks! :rollsmile

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
NocturnalTSX said:
I got bored earlier, and decided to photoshop it in white to see how it looks.

What u guys think?

FANTASTIC!!!!!

BTW maybe ot, but are you gonna tell us what you think of the Evo?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
wow...looking great.......but i think i got to buy a set of these rims..........

what is the shipping fee for canada???any idea???

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
i think dat guy sold it already...itz like a yr ago...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts