Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plain and simple! Use the coupon code link below and instantly save 10% OFF of your entire order. If you have any issues or questions, be sure to send me a private message and I'll be sure to assist. Enjoy and be sure to visit us at our website at: www.CarPartKings.com

Click here to automatically append the coupon code to your shopping cart. Enjoy!

·
, Admin, Marketplace
3,074 Posts
Very nice, I need to order some gaskets for my moms car to change out her leaking oil pan. I went to your site and you have them all and compared to the other sites I went to yours was the easiest to find what I was looking for and for what style of civic she has.

Just need the go ahead from mom and I will be ordering them from you !

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Glad you were able to find everything you needed and enjoyed the experience getting there. That's exactly what we like to hear! :thumbsup:

Very nice, I need to order some gaskets for my moms car to change out her leaking oil pan. I went to your site and you have them all and compared to the other sites I went to yours was the easiest to find what I was looking for and for what style of civic she has.

Just need the go ahead from mom and I will be ordering them from you !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts